Saturday, January 21, 2012

This isnt 2 inches?

Its a Snow Day in MA!







Yikes, i woke up and there was more snow. There was only supposed to be 2 inches coming, but we got a lot more than that. I am under weather, so i stayed in bed for half the morning. I couldnt resist, no matter how sick i felt, i had to bring the dogs & Freedom outside. Jazz ran around with Felix and eve tried playing with Freedom. Felix was just in a wonderland, he really likes the snow! When i put the crew inside, i noticed our neighbors dog walking around. I went outside again, barefoot and coatless, and came over to the dog. Felix and Jazz managed to run out behind me. Thanks to them, they kept the dog, whos name is Pharoh, occupied while i ran inside to get boots and a leash. After they played and ran around, i was able to get the dogs inside and returned Pharoh back home. We hope yor having safe & fun snow days too!
XOXO ~ Cape Cod Crew

11 comments:

  1. We got some more too! Hope you are feeling better though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo pups are soooo lucky! we are all high and dry here...sigh,

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy you did get a lot of snow! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You got about twice as much snow as we did. Fear not. Monday will be warm.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lot of snow!
    I know everybody must ask you this but how did you get a greyhound and a rabbit to live together?
    They are all so gorgeous.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've hardly had any snow, but that's okay with me! Although I do love a good romp in it from time to time!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! I know! Finally it snowed! I'm so glad woo guys got out to romp around it it. Makes for great wubba search and rescues.... hee hee
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like the dogs had a ball.

    Enjoyed meeting you and your beta fish today. :)

    ReplyDelete