Friday, January 20, 2012

Snow?? Indeed!!

Lookee here! We got some of that white stuff! It all came last night, only a couple inches tho. I personally dont like snow,but only on christmas do I! But I was excited to see the first snow of the season. So i got Felix & Jazz and put them in the yard. I got Freedom in his harness and took him outside.




Jazz doesnt like snow. & Felix seems to love it. He kept trying to eat it. This is my first experience seeing Felix in the snow.



This is the same story for Freedom. I had gotten him in the spring time last year, so this was also, my first experience seeing him in the snow. & i might be wrong, but it may also be his first time in the snow!



He didnt seem to like it that much............ Afterward sometime playing (falling on my butt two times cause of Felix) i brought them back inside, and got them cuddled up for warmth!



Happy Snow Day!!
XOXO ~ Cape Cod Crew

6 comments:

  1. So glad you all had fun playing in the snow today.
    xo Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow looks so cold. Never saw it before and don't want to....Me is too short and me would get buried until springtime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bet Freedom was very happy to get back inside. We would love to have some snow - we would have a lot of fun there with Felix.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for snow!! Freedom does not look too excited about it...silly bunny!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look like a lot of fun playing in that snow. Freedom probably didn't think so. :)

    ReplyDelete